The Basic Leadership Course (BLC) is a 2-day weekend course designed to create awareness on the principles of national transformation and the mind-set that drives it and to sensitize citizens as to their individual and collective responsibility towards national transformation.
At the end of the course, students will understand:
- The prevalent leadership paradigm of most Post-Independent African Leaders and why their success was marginal;
- The origin of vision and dreams of nations’ founding fathers;
- The Good-To-Great model of achieving spectacular results at individual, organizational, community, or national level;
- Introduction to nine spheres of influence in the society: education, politics, business, media, arts, culture, etc.
- How to identify and package their passion and interests towards nation building.