Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
The History Makers Training (HMT) is a 4-day accelerated crash-course that
- Is designed specifically with a view of releasing God`s dreams for your life.
- Provides an extraordinary course of studies for every born again Christian.
- Ensures life-long results by providing the training necessary to help revolutionize your approach to life and help attain those desired long-term goals.
- Provides the experience that would otherwise take the equivalent of 30 years to acquire.
- Focuses on Core Values and Kingdom Advancement methods.
- Utilizes a range of strategies to help achieve those seemingly impossible goals.
- Ensures each participant acquires and masters essential time management skills.
- Employs unique tools to help maximize self efficiency and increase self discipline.
- Provides strong tutorial support as well as professional feedback by experienced Mentors
Note: History Makers Training Class 3 will take place from 17th – 20th September 2015 at Esella Hotel, Najeera. Fee: 1,100,000/=
The INT International Biennial Conference 2015 will be held in Kampala, Uganda, from the 1st to 8th November 2015, at the Silver Springs Hotel.
This conference will bring together Alumni from all the seven INT chapters in Africa; Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda, South Africa and Cortre de Ivoire. There will also be representation from the Ukraine, the United Kingdom and the United States.
This year’s conference will show case many practical transformational work that is taking place in the continent of Africa and beyond
The theme for the conference is: SAVED BY GRACE FOR GOOD WORKS – CONVERTING FAITH TOWARDS SOCIAL IMPACT (Ephesians 2:8-10)
Tentatively the keynote speakers will include H.E. Yoweri K. Museveni, the President of the Republic of Uganda, Dr. Mangalwadi, Dr. Bako, Dr. Adiele Nwankwo, Pastor Andrew Kuksenko and other Marketplace Change Agents.
We will also expect to hear reports from each of the INT centers and of course an update from the INT International Director General, Prof. Vincent Anigbogu.
There will also be a grand dinner on Saturday the 7th November, where we shall witness the graduation of the just concluded INT – Uganda Class 16 and the on-going Class 17.
On the 18th of April 2015, 50 INT Alumni gathered for a time to network, engage each other and share what had been going on in their lives since they left the Institute. This took place at Rivonia Suites in Mbuya from 3pm to 6pm. At this meeting Mrs. Florence Ofwono Buyondo presented an update of her project, “Victorious School” and Dr. James Magara presented a review on the book, “Start Up Nation” by Dan Senor and Saul Singer.
The key questions that came out of the meeting was whether culture plays a major role in national transformation and whether compulsory national service could be a tool to instil discipline into the Ugandan culture.
Class 16 began the INT Oak Seed Executive Leadership Course on the 8th November 2014 with Module 1.
The class initially had a registration of 25 participants and 20 of these presented their individual project proposal and group project reports on the 12th April 2015 during Module 6.
Class 16 will graduate on the 7th November 2015 during the INT Alumni International Biennial Conference that is slated for the 1st to the 8th of November 2015.